The Age Friendly Hulme & Moss Side Partnership is looking to develop projects which help tackle the risk factors of social isolation amongst older people in Hulme & Moss Side. They also want these projects contribute to making Hulme & Moss Side a better place to grow older by increasing opportunities for social connections in the area.
Projects must be resident-led and include working in partnership with an organisation working in the neighbourhood.
Your Project must:
- Cost under £2000
- Aim to tackle the risk factors of Social Isolation
- Contribute to the Age Friendly Action Plan
- Encourage Active Ageing and the involvement of older people
- Report and feedback outcomes into the Age Friendly Action Plan
- Be of benefit to the older residents (Over 50s) of the Hulme & Moss Side wards.
Manchester Age Friendly Neighbourhoods (MAFN) have developed Project Forms to help explain the guidance for projects, help you explain what your project is about and make clear the decision-making criteria. All decisions are made by a resident-led Board who meet monthly.
Please also see: Age Friendly Hulme & Moss Side Evaluation Forms
If you have an idea for a project please download the project form here and take a look through the guidance, and get in touch. MAFN staff and members of the board are available and happy to support project development with you.
No printer? We can provide printed copies of all these forms – just ask!