Everyone who is interested in making Hulme & Moss Side more Age-Friendly and working with older people to achieve this is welcome to join the Partnership. It’s free to become a member! There are many benefits to signing up to become a member of the partnership including…
- Find out first what age friendly activities are going on in Hulme & Moss Side .
- Personal invitation to the wider Age Friendly Hulme & Moss Side Partnership forum events.
- Opportunity to decide on what age friendly activities and projects should be developed in Hulme & Moss Side.
- Access to news about Partnership activities through the Age Friendly Hulme & Moss Side newsletter [IN DEVELOPMENT]
- Help to make Hulme & Moss Side more age friendly!
Want to become a member?
Please fill in this Neighbourhood Survey (includes Membership Form) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This will help us keep in contact with you to keep you updated on Age Friendly Hulme & Moss Side, as well as helping us gather as much information about as many older people as we can.
Who can join?
- People who live in Hulme or Moss Side.
- People who live outside the ward but regularly visit and use the facilities in the neighbourhood.
- People who volunteer or work in the neighbourhood.
- Representatives of resident-led groups active in the area (For example a Residents Association)
- Representatives of organisations working in the area. (For example a Community Centre)
- Representatives of larger strategic organisations. (For example Manchester City Council, Registered Housing provides or the NHS and CCG.)
The Partnership includes many different organisations. Here are just some of the ones we have been working with and are part of the Partnership. If you know of, or work for an organisation working in Hulme & Moss Side who are interested in working with older people to make the neighbourhood more Age-Friendly – please sign up. Just fill in this Membership Form and email it to email@example.com.
African Carribean Care Group (ACCG)
Age Friendly Manchester
Big Life Group
Hulme Community Garden Centre
Kath Locke Centre
Manchester Congolese Organisation (MaCO)
Moss Side Health Centre
Moss Side Residents Association
Moss Side Leisure Centre + Library
MTTC United Daycare
New Hope Fellowship Church
One Manchester (City South + Eastlands)
Platt Claremont Residents Assocation
Restore Support Network
Somali Adult Social Care Agency (SASCA)
Together Dementia Support
Whitworth Art Gallery
Will Griffiths Court